- We chose Candelilla wax and organic coconut oil for our candles and melts, so we could offer you the cleanest natural candle experience. It is a beautiful, clean, non-toxic wax and we are thrilled to introduce it to you.
- Our wicks are made from the highest quality organic ring spun cotton with no lead, toxic core or chemical priming. Our wicks have been tested by the Oekotex Standard (the leading authority on textile safety) and are free from pollutants and harmful substances.
- We also use pure cold-pressed essential oils and aromatic isolates derived entirely from natural, raw botanical sources
- Our candles & wax melts do not contain any synthetics, additives, chemicals, dyes, petroleum or GMO’s
Candelilla wax is derived from the leaves of the Candelilla plant. This shrub is sustainably harvested and closely monitored to ensure no detriment to the local ecosystem. Candelilla was traditionally harvested to make candles, giving it its name meaning “little candles”. It is a beautiful, clean, non-toxic wax and we are thrilled to introduce it to you.
Please follow our candle care instructions to achieve maximum burn time and performance
- 10 Oz Jar Candle – 60 to 70 hours
- Votive Mini Candle – 8 to 10 hours
- Tealights – 2 to 3 hours
Replenish your candle jar when ¼” wax remains at the bottom of the glass.
- Choose your favorite scented candle from Natural Zen Home Fragrance Studio
- Trim the wick and keep your wick trimmed to 1/4″ at all times
- Discard wick trimmings, do not allow the debris to fall into candle
- Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to melt to the edges of your candle jar to 1/4 inch deep and you’ll get the best scent throw and maximum burn time
- Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, out of drafts, away from children & pets
- NEVER leave a candle unattended while lit
- When only 1/2″ of wax remains at the bottom of the glass, it’s time to replace your candle
- Repeat steps 1 through 7
Our Candelilla & Coconut Wax Melts are the perfect alternative to enjoy our beautiful plant fragranced wax without using a flame. Our wax melts last up to 10 hours.
- Place Candelilla & Coconut wax melts into the melting dish on your electric wax tart warmer
- Turn on your wax warmer and enjoy hours of beautiful, mood enhancing aroma
- When your wax melts run out of scent you can top up the scent with a few drops of Natural Zen Refresher Oils
- To clean your wax warmer, unplug and allow to cool. You can scoop or wipe out any remaining wax once cooled and place in your household compost bin as both our organic coconut oil and candelilla are compostable. Wipe warmer tart dish clean and reuse.
Our handcrafted Zen Stones are hard, porous decorative stones that act as a passive diffusor absorbing and diffusing scent out into the air over time. They allow you to enjoy your favorite scent anytime, anywhere with a decorative touch and are often called aromatherapy stones.
- Place Zen Stones on a dish
- Place 4 to 6 drops of our Zen Stone Refresher Oil on each stone. Start out with a few drops and add drops to your preferred strength.
- The first time you use the stones you will need a few extra drops to create a base scent deep in the stones.
- In a few minutes, once the stones absorb the oil, hang or place wherever you would like to scent
- When scent fades, add more drops to each stone
- Great for in drawers, closets, lockers, gym bags, diaper bags, suitcases, on nightstands, in guest washrooms, to freshen shoes, purses etc.
- Do not submerse stones in water
We do offer local pickup in the SE of Calgary, Alberta. Select “local pickup” as your option under shipping when you are checking out for your purchase on our website. We will contact you via email for pick up arrangements.